- A Primary Share is your membership account and is to be opened with at least $25.00, which is a required minimum balance to keep the account in good standing.
- You may transfer from savings to checking at any time at no charge. A savings account balance must not fall below any loan pledge when transferring from savings to checking.
- If you have pledges against this savings, the pledge amount will not be available for withdrawal until the loan is paid in full.
- We offer payroll deductions through this account.
- We offer secondary share accounts that you can set up for vacation, taxes, etc. These accounts have a minimum $5.00 balance.
- Super Savings accounts require a minimum $1,000.00 balance and you must make deposits of $500.00 or more at a time.
- Christmas Club accounts are savings accounts you can set up for Christmas. They must be opened up with a minimum balance of $5.00. The funds are available for withdrawal on October 1st until December 31st.