- Each member is eligible for online/ mobile services, where members can view their accounts online and transfer within their accounts at the Credit Union.
- In order to be eligible for Online Bill Pay the member must have a checking account.
- You must call or come into the Credit Union to be set up for online services.
- Online policies and procedures are the same as those outlined in the Membership and Account Agreement that each member receives upon opening their primary savings account.
- Disclosures are available for both Online services and Bill Pay.
In today’s busy world we understand how valuable your time is. We are always striving to bring you the most convenient and secure way to mange your money. With our mobile app, you have your Credit Union in the palm of your hand. You can check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, withdraw funds, and much more! Simply set up your mobile access through your online account.
Find us on both the Apple and Google play stores.
Sign up for the freedom of Online Bill Pay and simplify your life.
When you have online bill pay from North Platte Union Pacific Employees Credit Union, you’ll have more freedom to enjoy life. Here’s why: online bill pay gives you convenience, savings and security.
You won’t have to worry about stamps, envelopes or trips to the post office. Online bill pay lets you pay your bills electronically, all in one place. And you can make payments anywhere, anytime, even when you’re traveling. It also works around your life, because you can schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps. Then you’ll never worry about missing a bill or late fees.
Online bill pay is also the fastest way to keep tabs on your payments. Now you can track your payments history at a glance, and follow all your past, present and future scheduled transactions. You can also set up helpful e-Notifications that send you a quick reminder when payments are due or notify you that a bill has been paid.
Enhanced security is one more reason to sign up for online bill pay. It helps you guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks and bills. That’s because you’ll be able to pay your bills online instead of by unsecured mail. You’ll also maintain tighter control of your account with real time access to your payments activity. And you’ll have increased privacy, because only you can access your account information, account numbers, and payment history.
To get started, simply stop by North Platte Union Pacific Employees Credit Union, or call us at 308-532-4426. Or, log in to your online account to access the enrollment form. Then you can simplify your life with online bill pay.