Providing Proof of Insurance

What documentation is accepted?

The insurance declarations page is all we need. This is typically the first 1-4 pages of your insurance policy that states specific coverages for your property. ID Cards and insurance binders are not sufficient proof and will result in a follow-up letter.

Minimum requirements:

  • No higher than a $1,000.00 deductible on comprehensive/ collision coverage.
  • Credit Union must be listed as loss payee on the policy- North Platte Union Pacific Employees Credit Union. 420 Rodeo Rd. North Platte, NE 69101
  • The borrower cannot be excluded from the policy.
  • The collateral listed on the loan must be shown as the insured vehicle

Scan the QR code Scan this code using your mobile phone’s camera or download a QR scanner to answer a few questions about your insurance.

Text or Call 1-800-749-54440 Text a picture of your insurance declarations page or call the same number for assistance in providing your proof of insurance.

online icon

Online – Visit If you have received a letter, go to Here you will need the loan and reference number listed on the letter.

email icon

Email – Email your declarations page to